Honey Whiskey Balls
Honey Whiskey Balls; whiskey balls I love honey whiskey so when I came across this recipe from Wilton for Honey Whiskey Balls, I knew I had to try them. I didn't have all the ingredients when I set out to try them so I made a few changes to the recipe when I made mine.
Servings: 12 dozzen
- 1 ½ cups crushed vanilla wafers
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- ½ cup finely chopped pecans
- 1 cup confectioners’ sugar
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 6 tablespoons honey whiskey
- 1 to 2 tablespoons water if needed
- Graham cracker crumbs, cookie crumbs or confectioners’ sugar as desired, for coating
In a large bowl, combine vanilla wafer crumbs, graham cracker crumbs, pecans, confectioners’ sugar and salt. Stir to combine. Add honey and whiskey; stir to combine. If mixture looks dry, add water, 1 tablespoon at a time, until mixture holds together.
Form dough into 1 inch balls and roll in desired coating. Store in airtight container if not serving immediately. Re-roll in coating before serving. Makes about 2 dozen.