- 2 tablespoons cocoa
- 1 cup confectioners’ sugar
- 1/4 cup bourbon whiskey
- 2 tablespoons light corn syrup
- 2 1/2 cups crushed vanilla wafers
- 1/2 cup ground pecans
- Confectioners’ sugar for coating
- Sift cocoa with 1 cup confectioners’ sugar.
- Add vanilla wafers and pecans; stir until well combined.
- Combine whiskey and corn syrup. Stir into cocoa mixture; mix thoroughly.
- Roll mixture into small balls. Dredge in confectioners’ sugar. Keep in an airtight container. If needed, recoat with confectioners’ sugar.