This is another recipe I got from my mother-in-law. It has become one of my daughter’s favorites.
- 2 bags corn chips like Fritos
- 2 15-ounce cans chili (we like to use Wolf Chili with Beans)
- 2-3 cups grated cheddar cheese
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- In a 9×13-inch baking dish, pour Fritos in a single layer. It should not be an overly thick layer; just cover the bottom of the pan.
- Spread one can of chili over this layer of Fritos. Sprinkle with cheddar cheese, as much or as little as you like. We use quite a bit but we like cheese. Repeat to make a second layer. We usually have a little under half a bag of Fritos left after the second layer.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes until the chili is bubbly and the cheese is all melted. Let sit for about 10 minutes. Serve with a few more Fritos sprinkled over the top.