Crock Pot Chicken Burritos
We love chicken burritos. This recipe is great because the crock pot does almost all the work.
- 1 16-ounce bag frozen corn kernels
- 2 15-ounce cans black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 16-ounce jar salsa
- 2 chicken breasts
- cheddar cheese shredded
- cooked rice
- tortilla chips
- flour tortillas
- In a crock pot, pour the entire bag of corn into the bottom.
- Drain and rinse both cans of beans. We prefer black beans, but any type of beans can be substituted. Once drained and rinsed, pour the beans over the layer of corn in the bottom of the crock pot.
- Pour about 1/2 to 2/3 of the jar of salsa over the beans in the crock pot. Place the uncooked chicken breasts side by side on top of the salsa. Then pour remaining salsa over the top of the chicken.
- Cover the crock pot and set it on low to cook for about 6 hours.