This is our version of Watergate Salad. This is the way we like it best.
- 1 3.4 ounce box pistachio pudding mix
- 1 20 ounce can crushed pineapple
- 1 10-10.5 ounce bag miniature marshmallows
- 2 cups cool whip
- In a large bowl, combine pineapple (including all of the juice) and pudding mix. Mix until the pudding and pineapple are thoroughly combined.
- Add the marshmallows. Mix well.
- Fold in the cool whip. Continue folding until the cool whip is completely combined with the pudding mixture and there are no streaks. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving.