Mud Cups; dirt cups; worm cups We made these for Earth Day and since it was raining, they are mud cups. This is our adaptation of Dirt Cups.
- 1 4 serving box chocolate fudge pudding
- 2 cups cool whip
- chocolate cookies we like to use OREOs
- gummy worms or bugs optional
- chocolate rocks optional
- In a large bowl, make the chocolate pudding according to the package instructions. Allow pudding to set. (If using cooked pudding, allow pudding to cool completely.)
- Add 2 cups of cool whip to the set pudding. Mix thoroughly. Spoon into individual serving dishes. We use half-pint mason jars for ours. Set aside.
- Get out 1 cookie for each serving. Crush all of the cookies into crumbs. For more coarse soil, do not crush the cookies completely into crumbs.
- Sprinkle over the tops of each jar of pudding. If desired, top with gummy candies and/or chocolate rocks.